Monday, August 27, 2012

Headpieces

These are the only headpieces there are multiple copies of. Most only have two or three, but I'm sure I could find more of some of them


The suit library only has one copy of each of these, but I know there are more in somewhere, so if you want one, I can try and find the rest

 These two pictures are the kind that wrap around your bun. They're all closed loop except the black and gold one on the top left in the first picture which is cut or something

These are all the open ones that there's only one of. A couple of them look pretty familiar so there might be more of them.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! Wich material you use to make the hedpieces? thank you for the answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    Are you selling any of these headpeices? I would be interested for a team of four in one of the ones I saw. Please let me know.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete